Yes, the Alpha 7 and Alpha 7r mirrorless cameras from Sony are true game-changers. It's also true that they have a lot of customizability and a lot of features that are not clearly explained by the owner's manual.
Written for the advanced user (with tutorials and easy explanations in case you're not so advanced), this easy-to-understand yet thorough guide provides a complete instruction manual which explains each feature in plain English and provides hundreds of visual examples as well. There is no better way to learn about and get the most out of your camera.
In this 610-page, full-color e-book you'll learn:
* My personal camera settings (with explanations)
* A complete guide to the most popular Legacy Glass Adapters and how to configure your camera to use them with ease
* Details about the innovative features
* All about the movie mode (and a clear explanation of the alphabet soup that are video formats).
* Step-by-step guide to using NFC, Wi-Fi, and cool things to do with these tools
* The most common digital "jargon" and what it all means to you.
* A religious treatise on the RAW vs. JPG debate
* A set of "Cliffs Notes" cards you can print showing the recipes for common shooting situations, and Gary's Personal Camera Settings.
Get the most out of your investment and learn to squeeze every ounce of quality out of tha full-frame sensor!
You're purchasing this ebook in three different formats: a full-color .pdf file for your computer or iPad, plus a .mobi file for your Kindle, and an .epub format for a Nook or any other e-reader. Download whichever version(s) you need. All files are DRM-free.
How to save the .pdf file to your ipad:
Once the .pdf is downloaded and opened, click on the "Open in iBooks" button in the upper-right corner. Anytime you open a .pdf with iBooks like this, it stores a copy in your iBooks library for accessing later. Now you can access that PDF from iBooks anytime!
How to save the .mobi file to your Kindle:
1. First, download the .mobi file to your computer.
2. Hook up your Kindle to your computer via a USB cable. The Kindle will now appear on your computer as an external hard drive.
3. Drag the .mobi file over to the “documents” directory on the Kindle.