The Complete Guide to Sonys Alpha 700 DSLR
Direct Download! (1, 41 MB)
Finally, an easy-to-understand manual that is a match for the camera it describes!
Gary Friedman’s book on the Sony A700 digital camera provides a complete instruction manual which explains each feature in plain English and provides hundreds of visual examples as well.
In this book you’ll learn:
* What every mode, knob, and button do - in plain, easy-to-understand text.
* All about the Dynamic Range Optimization and Sony's Wireless Flash
* The secrets of taking outstanding photos.
* The benefits of shooting RAW
* The most common digital “jargon” and what it all means to you.
* An introduction to the Picture Motion Browser and Image Data Converter SR software that came with your camera.
Get the most out of your investment - Learn about the wonders of digital imaging and improve your photography at the same time! Includes descriptions of new features in Firmware Version 4.
This ebook is being sold as a full-color, instantly-downloadable .pdf file (about 20 MB in size). So although there is nothing to ship, the checkout process requires a mailing address for payment verification. The Friedman Archives Press accepts Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal (www.PayPal.com). Those paying with Paypal should remember to click on "Return to Merchant Page" after your payment is made, otherwise your download link will not appear!
See our stock image gallery at www.FriedmanArchives.com