The Complete Guide to Sonys NEX-7 Mirrorless Camera
Direct Download! (1, 29 MB)
Love your new 24 megapixel wonder, but having a hard time understanding (and configuring!) all those features? Then this book is for you. Try it risk-free for 14-days!
Written for the advanced user (with tutorials and easy explanations in case you're not so advanced), this easy-to-understand yet thorough guide provides a complete instruction manual which explains each feature in plain English and provides hundreds of visual examples as well. There is no better way to learn about and get the most out of your camera.
In this 496-page, full-color book you'll learn:
* What every mode, button and function does - in plain, easy-to-understand text.
* My personal camera configurations which require NO menu access while out in the field.
* The secrets of taking outstanding photos.
* Details about the innovative features such as Anti-Motion Blur, Handheld Twilight, 3D Panorama, and more!
* All about the movie mode (and a clear explanation of the alphabet soup that are video formats).
* The most common digital "jargon" and what it all means to you.
* A tutorial to get the benefits of shooting RAW.
* A set of "Cliffs Notes" cards you can print showing the recipies for common shooting situations, and Gary's Personal Camera Settings.
Get the most out of your investment - Learn about the wonders of digital imaging and improve your photography at the same time!
You're purchasing this ebook in two different formats: a full-color .pdf file for your computer or iPad, plus a .mobi file for your Kindle. Download whichever version you need. All files are DRM-free.
See our stock image gallery at www.FriedmanArchives.com