This 71-page, full-color .pdf guide is a supplement to the best-selling "The Complete Guide to Sony's A7 and A7r Cameras" by Gary L. Friedman (http://friedmanarchives.com/A7r/index.htm).
This supplement discusses the new features that Sony has added to the A7 II since this original book was published. Here you'll learn all about:
*The new focusing modes, and the difference between "Center Lock-on AF" and "Lock-on AF" (and which one I use)
* All the new video features explained, including Picture Profile, Gamma Curves, and the famous "S-Log 2" feature that videographers really love
* In-Body Image Stabilization and how to get the most out of it via legacy lenses
* A subtle addition to the camera's Memory and Memory Recall feature
* Timecodes and Userbits explained
* My Personal Camera Settings
This file is currently available only as a .pdf file, which is a universal format readable on all computers and electronic devices.