Love your new 20 megapixel wonder, but having a hard time understanding (and configuring!) all those features? Then this book is for you. Try it risk-free for 14 days!
Written for the advanced user (with tutorials and easy explanations in case you are not so advanced), this easy-to-understand yet thorough guide provides a complete instruction manual which explains each feature in plain English and provides hundreds of visual examples as well. There is no better way to learn about and get the most out of your camera.
In this 613-page, full-color e-book you will learn:
- What every mode, button and function does - in plain, easy-to-understand language.
- My personal camera configuration
- Unique features of the RX-10 II, including the unusually high Flash Sync Speed
- How to decypher the alphabet soup that are the video standards; what each variable means and how to choose the best mode for YOU.
- NFC, Wi-Fi, and step-by-step instructions on using them.
- Which of the new downloadable "apps" are actually useful.
- The most common digital jargon and what it all means to you.
- A tutorial to get the benefits of shooting RAW, and a condensed guide to the basics.
- A set of "Cliffs Notes" cards you can print showing the recipes for common shooting situations, and Gary's Personal Camera Settings.
Get the most out of your investment - Learn about the wonders of digital imaging and improve your photography at the same time!
=============You're purchasing this ebook in three different formats: a full-color .pdf file for your computer or iPad / iBooks, plus a .mobi file for your Kindle, and an .epub format for a Nook or any other e-reader. Download whichever version(s) you need. All files are DRM-free.
How to save the .pdf file to your ipad:
Once the .pdf is downloaded and opened, click on the "Open in iBooks" button in the upper-right corner. Anytime you open a .pdf with iBooks like this, it stores a copy in your iBooks library for accessing later. Now you can access that PDF from iBooks anytime!
(iBooks user? The .pdf file will give you a superior ownership experience.)
How to save the .mobi file to your Kindle:
1. First, download the .mobi file to your computer.
2. Hook up your Kindle to your computer via a USB cable. The Kindle will now appear on your computer as an external hard drive.
3. Drag the .mobi file over to the “documents” directory on the Kindle.
How to save the .pdf or .epub to your Android device:
Download it to your desktop or laptop first, then squirt it over to your tablet via a USB cable. .pdf format is recommended, but if you prefer .epub your reading experience will be enhanced by using the Moon+ Reader app available from the Play store.